Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wakeboarding



It was my first time to go wakeboarding last Sunday. On the way home from Caramoan, we passed by Pili and decided to try wakeboarding at the Camarines Watersports Complex (CWC). We couldn’t stay long because my dad and brother had work and school the next day and the road trip was really long. It was good that the CWC offers reasonable hourly rates for wakeboarding. We just went with the one-hour deal for P165 per person (inclusive of P40 equipment rental fee).

So Manfred, Nikko and I tried wakeboarding and it was awesome!


Getting tickets

Look at me! :)

I love this shot! Thanks, Mommy!

That's Nikko, Manfred and me

Manfred!

Waiting for Nikko!


Nikko!

And Manfred again!
 Super fun but the next day, my arms and chest were really painful. Haha. CamSur is definitely love!

No comments:

Post a Comment