Friday, May 4, 2012

Dem Jeans

I had a photo shoot with a group of wonderful photographers (Jan Celiz-Magtoto, Marco Borromeo, Ariel Raule and Chino Dizon) in March. The theme was "Dem Jeans" and I had to wear fierce make-up, which was done by LJ Joya

I never expected the photos to turn out to be as beautiful. I was really in awe when I saw the final output. Thank God, I met these really cool photographers who were also very nice and friendly.

Here are my favorite photos taken by Jan Celiz-Magtoto of Labski Fotografi. You can also check out her wonderful write-up about me in her site.

















Next, are my favorite photos by stylist/photographer Marco Borromeo:





The next three photos are my favorite shots by Ariel Raule.



 And finally, my favorite photos taken by Chino Dizon of Shutters and Mirrors.


No comments:

Post a Comment