Sunday, May 6, 2012

Guess?

I've always wanted to be a print ad model but I couldn't jeopardize my high school and college studies just to go through all the go-sees and stuff. At the start of my college years, I tried, but they would always conflict with my schedule, particularly exams, and I was also having a hard time with my Math course so I decided to give up the dream. That's why the only modeling I did in college was in the summer of 2009 (the least busy part of my college years), for a friend, Mikko Victorino, who was then a multimedia arts student in De La Salle - College of St. Benilde. It was for a project in a fashion class and he had to make some kind of a print ad for a fashion brand.

Law school, even though is very, very difficult, is a different story altogether. After adjusting, I realized that I needed some outlet for my creative juices. Modeling for photographers has been relaxing. Haha. Also, it's good I met my agent, who gave me my first print ad .

Here are some photos from my very first "modeling" stint:














Thanks so much, Mikko! Haha.

Photos by: Mikko Victorino

No comments:

Post a Comment