Monday, May 28, 2012

Padre Burgos, Quezon

I've heard a lot of nice things about Padre Burgos, Quezon particularly the Borawan Island, Puting Buhangin or Kwebang Lampas, and the Dampalitan Island. Last weekend, my favorite cousins from the father side (Robles) went there to go swimming, have fun, and bond. Even though it's just around two hours away from our hometown, Sariaya, it was my first time to go there.


We stayed at the Tamarind Tree, an over-priced, so-so resort, which had very limited amenities and a not so very accommodating owner/operator. Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun 'cause of the company.

Here are some photos of Day 1 (Saturday):
Bikini from Greenhills, I've had this since college!

With my favorite Robles cousins, Vanica and Ate Ping, and my goddaughter/niece Blair.




Love this photo!




And another one. Slippers from Abercrombie and Fitch


The next day, we went island hopping. Will post photos again tomorrow. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment