Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Club Manila East Day Trip

Nikko and I went on a day trip to Club Manila East in Taytay, Rizal. It was a really great experience because the place was amazing (with different kinds of pools and various activities to do inside). Also, it was just almost an hour ride from Quezon City. Happy bonding with my love!

I finally got the chance to wear my Missology swimsuit, which I've had for a year now. I love swimsuits and I buy whenever I see unique ones and sometimes, I even have them made whenever I have a design in mind. This is even though I don't have a swimming trip planned yet. Thus, I have acquired a lot of swimsuits that have not yet been worn to date.



Hello from Taytay, Rizal! :)

Lunch! They have Jollibee, Chowking and Shakey's stalls inside.

<3

Swimsuit - Missology, The Ramp;

The place also has a covered pool so you wouldn't have to worry about getting toasted under the hot sun.

Feeling mermaid. Haha.

The beach waves! I love this part! You don't have to go all the way to Fontana to experience this. They also have an ocean waves pool, which is bigger and better (you can even surf there!) but it was closed for the day.

I love this picture a lot.

And this one, too! :)

The place is really pretty!

You can even kayak for free!



Hi, Nikko!

Slide!
Sunglasses - Chanel; Swimsuit - Missology; Cover-up - Landmark; Slippers - Havaianas High

Sunglasses - Chanel

Photos by: Janna Robles and Nikko Santos (with the help of the tripod)







No comments:

Post a Comment