Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pink Alarm by IN2IT

I bought this really cool lipstick by IN2IT in PCX, Powerplant last week. I wanted something different, something bright since I've always been a red and brown lipstick wearer.

IN2IT's Moisture Intense Lipstick (Pink Alarm). It's really affordable (only P375). Actually, I was planning to buy MAC's Pink Nouveau (which would have cost me a thousand bucks) and it's really good I found this one. 

Another good thing about this lipstick is that it lasts really long.

And of course, it's very striking.

Photo by: Hannah Ang


I've been wearing it everyday and I've been receiving a lot of compliments about it. Certainly, my best purchase last February! :)

1 comment:

  1. love the color! its pretty much a dupe for nars schiap, at like a quarter of the price. too bad this wasnt available kanina when i checked out in2it, so i got the shade juice. btw dear im having a blog giveaway (prizes are lipsticks, mascara, nail polish) u might be interested feel free to check out my blog :) thanks!

    ChinChin
    www.thekikaychronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete