Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Binibining Pilipinas 2012 Parade of Beauties

Last Sunday, the Binibining Pilipinas 2012 candidates had a parade in the Araneta Center. We live just across Ali Mall so we were able to witness the event that was happening right outside our doorstep.

Other than being excited, as a girly girl to see reigning  beauty queens and future ones, I was also out there to try out the features of my camera.

These are some photos I took:

I'm so proud of this photo. The reigning beauty queens!

Candidate No. 9, with our condo as her background.

I find Candidate No. 14 really pretty. Too bad, she was having problems with her headdress, I think.


Dancers!

Candidate No. 20 is from my school. I hope she wins!

Candidate No. 23's the first candidate to look at my camera and smile.

There goes Candidate No. 24!


And I missed this candidate's number.


I took photos of each candidate from number 7 to 30 but I only posted those whose shots were clear and/or pretty. I was still going down the building when Candidates No. 1-6 passed by. 

The next parade will be the Grand Santacruzan in May and I can't wait for it! Oh, the perks of living in the Araneta Center!

No comments:

Post a Comment