Thursday, April 5, 2012

Visita Iglesia

 It has been a tradition for my family to do the Visita Iglesia every Maundy Thursday. This year, we visited seven different churches in the town of Sariaya and the city of Lucena.

This is what I wore:
  
Black tube dress worn as a top - DKNY;
Vest - Hong Kong;
Jeans - Her Bench
Clogs - So! Fab

I decided to curl my hair 'cause I was kind of bored that afternoon.


This pair of local jeans is actually my favorite because it fits me perfectly!

Hello!

So that you would know what my inner top looks like, I also took some photos.

And here are some photos during the Visita Iglesia itself:

I'm always fascinated with how beautiful churches are!

My mom and dad praying together.

That's me in front of St. Francis Church in Sariaya, Quezon. If I'm not mistaken, this Church is one of the oldest in the country.


To those of you who haven't tried doing the Visita Iglesia, I suggest you start next year. It's really one fulfilling experience.

Photos by Manfred Robles and Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment