Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation

I'm not the kind of girl who puts on foundation everyday (even to school) because I want to protect my skin whenever I can. But this doesn't mean that I don't care about getting the right foundation for me. In fact, I believe that one should always invest in a good foundation.

It was time to purchase new foundation and I decided to try something different. It's been a long time (maybe two or three years?) since I last relied on liquid foundation because I've been engrossed with mineral foundation (I use the True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation by L'Oreal because it's so easy to apply and you don't need to use pressed powder after).

I decided to go with this Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation (Fair F2) and I'm very happy with it. It has UVA/UVB SPF 15, protecting me from the sun, and it also gives that oil-free, smooth finish.

Smashbox High Definition Healthy PX Foundation from Beauty Bar (PHP 1800)

No comments:

Post a Comment