Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Our Easter Sundays are most of the time (if not always) spent at the beach with our relatives. But this year, it was only the four of us (Dad, Mom, Manfred and me). We went to Dalampasigan Beach Resort in Guis-guis, Sariaya, Quezon. It was only a few kilometers away from our house so it was very convenient for us. 

Hello, Beach!

Yellow tank top - Abercrombie & Fitch (I lost this top 'cause I dropped it while I was swimming. Stupid!)
Shorts - a store in Ali Mall (I forget the name)

That's me and my brother.

Me and my mom.

Orange swimsuit - from Landmark Department Store (I got this some years ago.)

Dad and Mom. I was supposed to be part of this picture but Sally, the one who took it cut me. Haha.

Hello, sunset!


Just me.
And again.


And of course, because I missed Nikko, I had to do this.

It was really fun bonding with my immediate family. Hope you guys also had a lovely Easter! :)

Photos by: Mommy, Manfred, Janna 



No comments:

Post a Comment