Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm Shoe in Love (Part 2) Bazaar

Sophisticat Shoes joined the I'm Shoe in Love bazaar, which happened at the NBC Tent, The Fort from June 30 to July 1, 2012. It was our first bazaar and I'm so glad it turned out fun and successful. I met a lot of different people, who were interested in our designs.

Here are some photos from Day 2:

In front of our booth

Corset top - Bazaar; Jacket - Gift from Nikko; Skirt - YRYS; Shoes - Paris Hilton

I had to have a photo without the jacket and with side braids. Haha.

With the best business partner ever, Nikko! <3

With my mom! :) My dad and brother were present on Day 1, too but we were too busy to take photos then.

With my close friend, Tel and her boyfriend, Nikoy. :)

Want these for myself! Too bad, they're sold out!

Our little booth.
 And here are some photos from Day 1:

With my close friends, Acelynne, Kathy, Hannah, fresh from the law school. Haha.

With my cousin, Gabby Regio and her girlfriend, fashion blogger Cristina Decena

My merchant's ID
Thank you, Lord for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment