Saturday, July 21, 2012

Galileo Enoteca

Like I've said in my previous posts, I, together with my family, am a sucker for Italian cuisine. There's just too many flavors going on in every dish. And so for my birthday, we decided to eat in an Italian restaurant called Galileo Enoteca. The one we went to is in Eastwood City. It just opened in January and is a franchise of the Galileo Enoteca in Mandaluyong City, which has been hailed as one of the most romantic restaurants in the metro. 

We had some cold cuts, pizza, pasta, gelato cake, and wine. Truly, Italian food never disappoints!



Quattro Formaggi (4-Cheese Pizza)

Napoli

Salumi Misti

My Blue Cheese Penne

I forget what this is called.
Eastwood Branch: Ground Floor, City Walk 1, Cyberpark, Eastwood City, Bagumbayan Quezon City 09228328071
Open from Monday to Sunday
11AM-11PM
(Beside Dulcinea, Across Something Fishy)

No comments:

Post a Comment