Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Acca Kappa is love!

I went to Hong Kong with my family and Nikko last December 26. I had an amazing time most especially because I had everything I need during the trip -- my loved ones. :) It was actually my first time to go to Hong Kong or China. We were back in Manila before 2011 was over.

Photo by: Nikko Santos

My HK get-up: Coat from Elle, leggings from Forever 21, shoes from Coach. That head thingy is my Dad's and the scarf, my Mom's.

My most favorite people in the world! <3

It's Ms. Universe 3rd runner-up Shamcey Supsup!

I took this photo and I find it amazing!

My wonderful family at the Avenue of Stars

With my awesome boyfriend in Kowloon.

I can shop anywhere and everywhere! At Ladies' Market. :)

With my best girlfriend, my beautiful Mommy <3

Checking out pretty hats. :)

Our cool hotel! :) Prudential Hotel. I highly recommend it for its clean rooms, good service and excellent location! It's right above the Jordan MTR station and is in Nathan Road. Booked it through Agoda. :)

It was my Dad and Mom's 27th Wedding Anniversary last December 30 also so we had a yummy dinner at  Tai Hing. :)
I shall make separate entries for the different attractions we experienced. Hong Kong, I shall be back!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment