Friday, January 6, 2012

The Victoria Peak and Madame Tussauds

Our first day in Hong Kong was really tiring because we were not able to sleep the night before. After depositing our luggages in our hotel and having breakfast at the nearest McDonald's, we decided to check out the Victoria Peak. On the way, we saw a Catholic Church and heard Mass. :)

The view from above. <3

You can take the Peak Tram going up. The ride was really exciting!

That's me, Nikko and Manfred

I love you, Victoria Peak and Nik!

Also, there's a mall at the peak and there's a Madame Tussauds Wax Museum inside the building. It was my second time to be in a Madame Tussauds museum, the first being in New York, but I still had tons of fun posing beside the wax figures.

That's my brother, Manfred kissing Madame Tussaud.
Madonna with my gorgeous mom.

It's my dad and his friend Albert! :))

Hey! We're part of Rembrandt's creation! :)

That's me mimicking Marilyn Monroe. :) Sheer blouse by Kashieca, Jeans from Forever 21, Shoes by Coach.

Oh, Audrey! <3 I adore you!


That's my boyfriend, Nikko, blocking Yao Ming.
So there you go, The Peak and Madame Tussauds. :) Two of the many reasons why Hong Kong is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment