Monday, September 26, 2011

It was a rainy day today so I wore this cheetah-printed coat to school. I got it from Forever 21 in New York, a year ago. Also, I finally had the chance to wear the cheetah-printed shoes that I bought around three weeks ago. I just love it when my clothes match my shoes and/or bag.

Coat from Forever 21, Black Dress from Zara, Shoes from Suki

Over the weekend, I went out with my boyfriend and a couple of friends, went out with my family, saw the Ateneo-FEU and FIBA Philippines v. Korea games.

Finals week is coming up so I'm really going to be busy for the next few days. Please pray for me and my classmates! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janna,

    I love your outfit, you look very sophisticated and you exude the vibe of a ravishing and intelligent woman here. Hey Janna, I'm choosing between ALS and UP Law, I'm about to graduate from my MBA this year, any pointers for me? I stumbled upon your blog in one of my researches for ALS and what can I say, I'm hooked. ☺

    - Maggie Villar

    ReplyDelete