Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm allergic to certain types of alcohol. My whole back gets red and itchy after two bottles of beer or a few shots of vodka. This pretty much explains why I'm not much of a drinker. But I always go to inumans to have fun conversations with friends. Most of the time, I just sip my non-alcoholic drink, while I chat with people.

Last Saturday, I went to Borough (Podium, Ortigas) with my Jeyz barkada/group. They're my boyfriend's high school classmates and I've been friends with them for the longest time (almost eight years). I chose to have some drinks that night so I would be able to have a good sleep when I get home.

My Chivas Slippery Slope
Borough is the type of place where yuppies would hang out. It's kind of expensive there. A bottle of Pale Pilsen costs P60 and a bottle of Chivas Regal (12 years) costs P3900. I (the boyfriend, rather) spent P180 for every glass of my Slippery Slope. What's peculiar about this place is how it serves home-made cookies and milk.

It was a  fun night and I was pretty perky after some drinks. It's too bad I'd forgotten to take some photos of us. Oh, well! Next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment