Thursday, September 1, 2011

J'aime la vie

Hi! My name is Janna Robles and I'm starting this blog to document my life and to serve as an outlet. I am currently in law school and being in it just pretty much drains my creative juices. I used to write a lot in high school and college but the minute I entered law school I forgot all about my writing skills as I prepared myself for adjustment to a new world and for piles of cases and books. I am on my junior year now and I feel that I can already manage to keep something like this again.


I love fashion, beauty, the movies, photography, foreign languages, travelling, food, Mathematics, shopping, urban living, Hollywood, the law, television, music, girly stuff, being in love, literature and unnecessary information. So basically, that's what you're going to find here. Plus, my daily life, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment