Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sab

Today, I hung out with my baby niece, Sab. She's the daughter of my second-degree cousin, Ate Cai, who's like a sister to me. They live in UAE so I don't really get to see them often lately. Actually, it was my first time to play around with Sab since I've only seen her in person twice. I would always look at her cute photos and videos on Facebook though.

So this was our first meeting! :) She liked my pink shoes! <3

At Chili's Powerplant with Sab, Mommy, Tita Nanec, Ate Cai and Kuya Bong. Thank you for dinner, Ate Cai and Kuya Bong!

Inside the dressing room of a children's clothing shop in Powerplant Mall. Sab loves fashion, too!

Top - Gift from Tita Ydes; Skirt - Custom-made; Shoes - Sophisticat Shoes

Say hello to my new BFF! :) She's a doll!

She's even cuter in person! She likes shopping and posing for pictures.

I like accompanying kids to rides. :) I have fun with them.
I miss you already, Sab! 'Til next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment