Monday, June 11, 2012

Bellini's

My family and I have always been fascinated with Italian fashion, culture, and the Mafia. We also love Italian food because there's so many flavors to taste in one bite. 

Last night, we finally got to try this authentic Italian restaurant called Bellini's, in Cubao Expo (which is just a few steps away from where we live). We have been getting a lot of recommendations about it but we just never had the chance to explore Cubao Expo as a family.

Bellini's is owned by Italian Roberto Bellini and his Filipina wife, Ma. Luisa. Signor Roberto was personally there to entertain customers. The food exceeded our expectations and the waiters were also very nice.

If I'm not mistaken, it's where they shot the very popular, One More Chance (starring John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo).

Ciao! Io sono Jannica. :) (Hey, I still know something from my Italian foreign language class in college!)


Italia <3

Dad and Mom

Janna and Nikko

My dad ordered wine for us. He says you can't be in an authentic Italian restaurant and not drink vino.

Pizza means "pie" in Italian. So it's redundant to say "pizza pie".

Pasta platter

Sweet wine. This tastes a lot like Jagermeister.

Gelato cake!

I feel like I'm in a real trattoria in Italy, or at least in Little Italy. Haha

Is that the Leaning Tower of Pisa?


Mi Famiglia

Top - Zara (gift from my friend, Chex); Skirt - I forget; Shoes - Nikko's factory; Bag - Prada

Bellini's
Marikina Shoe Expo, Gen. Romulo Ave., Cubao
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 913-2550

No comments:

Post a Comment