Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Funky

If there's one word I want my style to be associated with, it's "funky". I like experimenting with different colors, prints, sexy cuts and layers. However, there are times when I'm too lazy to dress up the way I want to and just put on that loose dress or shirt that doesn't really define me. Of course, there is also the conservative, sophisticated side of me, which likes dainty pink skirts, little black dresses, and preppy outfits.

These photos were taken in Bon Chon, Regency in Katipunan Avenue, one Friday after my law class. The look exemplifies the funky side of me.


Outer Blouse - Hong Kong; Inner Shirt - Greenhills; Leggings - Hong Kong; Shoes - Steve Madden; Necklace - Cosmopolitan; Bangles - Coach, etc.; Bag - Unlisted

It was really cold so I had to layer.

Bangles!!!

My Steve Maddens! I got a GC for my birthday from my Tito Louie and I got myself this pair! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment