Monday, August 20, 2012

Corregidor

Yesterday was my third time in Corregidor. (First was in 2005 with my family, and the second was in 2010 with Nikko -- shall post photos from these trips soon) Nonetheless, I still had a great time exploring the historical tadpole-shaped island. Corregidor day tours is one of the most fun, organized and interesting day trips I have ever experienced. You will certainly get great value for your money. I highly recommend it to families, couples and friends, who want to see extraordinary views and have a great learning experience about Philippine history and World War II.

Here are some photos:
Top - Paperdolls (Gift from Nikko); Shorts - Bazaar; Shoes - Steve Madden

With Kuya Louie

Dad and Kuya Louie (my uncle)

Mom and Dad

Dip-dyed

Mile-long Barracks

Sorry for the vain photos, I just love my ombre hair!

With Dad and Mom
Pacific War Memorial

The Lighthouse

Dad had this photo requested 'cause this is where Douglas McArthur left for Australia



Our tramvia

Inside the Malinta Tunnel. The Lights and Shounds Show at the Malinta Tunnel was a great one-of-a-kind experience. One will learn a lot from it and being inside the Malinta Tunnel itself during the show is just cool.

So for some reason, I like this photo.

Corregidor Day Tours
c/o Sun Cruises
http://www.corregidorphilippines.com

No comments:

Post a Comment