Monday, February 6, 2012

Ateneo Law School Diamond Ball

The Ateneo Law School held its Diamond Ball at the Manila Polo Club last February 4. It was just like prom and it was magical. Despite the numerous things that law students have to do, our cool block made sure we had time for this one (Well, most of us were there because of the incentives the professors were offering. Haha).  


It was my first time to be in a school ball with Nikko. I didn't know him during 3rd year high school prom yet, and I was too shy to ask him to be my grad ball date in 4th year, because I thought he was going to know that I liked him already if I did. For his ball, I was there because of a friend. Nikko didn't have any date then but he asked if he could dance with me and I said yes.


I had this dress made three days before the event! I had my trusted seamstress make it for me. It was my design; my mom helped me brainstorm and pick out the fabric.
I went to David's Salon in Ali Mall for my hair and make-up. This is one of the best looks I've had.

My dream dress! <3

It's actually see-through (made of powernet) but the camera flash does not make it look like it is.

Photo by Joseph De Jesus. My block!

My girls! <3

I like this photo a lot. Conceptualized by the great Hannah Ang.

Stolen from Keslie Dellosa.

My ball date. <3

<3

Love this a lot! <3 Dance with me?

Thank you to my beautiful girls for cam-whoring with me (and the guys na rin for cam-whoring with us. Hahaha). Special thanks to Hannah "Hang" Ang for taking wonderful photos. And  thank you to Nikko for being my super sweet and awesome date. It felt like prom because I was with you! :*  

Happy 75th, Ateneo Law School!

No comments:

Post a Comment