Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy 26th Birthday to my Love!

Happy Birthday to the guy I'm willing to be placed under house arrest with, the guy I'd be willing to give nth chances, the guy I dedicate all the happy love songs to, the guy I remember upon watching romantic comedies and reading love stories, the guy I'm going to live happily after with.






The Salubong


I’m not much of a cook but for Nikko’s birthday, I wanted to make him feel special and so I tried to surprise him by making some Cajun themed dinner. I prepared and cooked everything by myself but with advice from my dad, mom and brother. I made Cajun Shrimps with Sausage Fried Rice and Banana Walnut Cheesecake for dessert. My brother helped me set up a dinner table at the poolside of our building. Thank God, I was successful!

Surprise birthday dinner for Love! <3


Cajun Shrimps with Lemons and Celery Sticks

Sausage Fried Rice

Banana Walnut Cheesecake

The Birthday

We left Manila at 10am, had lunch at Sonya’s Garden and then looked for a boat that would take us to Taal Volcano (Thanks to Tito Toke and Tita Connie for the advice!). The road to Talisay, Batangas, where the boats were was very steep and it took us a little more than 30 minutes to get there. The boat ride from Talisay to the island was another 25 minutes. When we got there, we decided to ride horses going up to see the crater ‘cause it was already late afternoon. The view up there was magnificent. I haven’t seen anything quite like it.
Last was dinner at Rose and Grace. We missed Bulalo so much that we left nothing but the bone.

Lunch at Sonya's Garden



On the way to the Volcano.

On Top of the World.

<3




The amazing view.
Every time it’s Nikko’s birthday, I feel like it’s my birthday also. Haha. Thanks again for today's adventure, Love! Happy Birthday! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment