Monday, October 31, 2011

Last night, my boyfriend and I saw Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek, Zach Galifianakis) in 3D. We usually don't like watching 3D movies because the glasses make the movies darker. But we had no choice.

Originally, we were going to watch In Time (Starring Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfried, Olivia Wilde) because I wanted to get some Halloween costume ideas for a party today from the movie (and of course because the plot's interesting and the cast's wonderful). But tickets were sold out already so we had to pick another one.

Top from The Gap (gift from my Ninang Carole), Jeans from Forever 21, Bag from Unlisted (gift from my Lola Cening) , Shoes from M. Nicole by Figlia
I was wearing boots when I saw Puss in Boots. Haha.

Eastwood Mall
I got this pair for an incredibly low price in Shoe Center, Ali Mall two days ago.


Puss in Boots was really cute. It's really great how they were able to intertwine stories of different fairy tale / nursery rhyme characters.

Excited to post Halloween photos! :) Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment