Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Anino Premiere Night

Last Monday, my friend, Camps invited me to watch the premiere of the movie, Anino. She acted in the movie and it was really exciting to see someone you know on the big screen. I had a great time, especially because I was with another friend, Marc, who I missed so much.

This is what I wore:

Blouse - I got from Lord & Taylor in the US;
Jeans - Forever 21;
Shoes - Rajo! for Parisian;
Bag - Prada

I love this blouse a lot because of the summer-y feel!
Incidentally, I saw my uncle and aunt that night. They're also watching the movie because their son (my cousin, Renzo) is also part of it.

With Tito Ronald and Tita Ayeen

That's my friend, Marc and Camps's Mom.

That's my friend, Camps with her paparazzi shot. Haha. 


Michelle Campana! :) We call her Camps for short. Haha.

Anino is a product of the Star Magic Workshops. It also stars Jake Cuenca, Yeng Constantino, Jodi Sta. Maria, among others.



That's my cousin, Renzo, with his paparazzi shot!


So proud of you, Camps and Renzo! More power! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment